1.    #1  
    I have noticed that since running the 800 mhz overclock on my original pre, no extended battery(seido 1350) will charge even halfway without overheating to 45+ Celsius on my Touchstone Charger..with that said-
    Would it rrly even charge 25% or less on a 2600+ battery with the bigger back doors that don't support Touchstone? (if the could?)
    With your statement regarding the 2600 battery back working with the touchstone, it is possible, check out my thread( link is in signature)
    Need a case or battery touchstone compatible? I just released my OtterBox case that works with the Touchstone. Check out the links below.

Some user feedback here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ouchstone.html
  3.    #3  
    well thank you for your response(s), when I revert back to stock battery with 800 mhz it doesn't get hot at all so it doesn't sounds like a defect in the device but maybe the 1350 battery..ill try the mod and see what's going down.
    My Mugen 1400Mah battery is also not charging all the way, not sure if it is heat related but I assume so
    Good thread, I also have the Mugen and was curious of any impact with the 800MHZ overclock.
  6. rpr
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    I have the Mugen 1400, and TS, and it charges fully, at around 38 degrees. I also have a 2600 charged on the TS, and it never over heated either, all with the 800MHz kernel. I do have the scaling set for 500-800, so it's not likely that it's running at 800 while charging though, so there is that.
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre