Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    So the Phantom Skinz I applied shortly after launch (I've had my Pre that long!) is finally coming off... I was tempted to try the Phantom Skinz Chromatics, just to jazz things up a bit (and because you don't need water to apply them!), but I was wondering if anyone has used them-- my main concern is that the skin over the gesture area might make it a little less responsive, since the skin seems a bit thicker (and is colored!) than the normal Phantom Skinz cover...

Searched for an answer to this already, but didn't find one... Any experiences???

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Bought one for my wife's Pre. Applied it last night and it looks great. No negative affect to the gesture area below the screen.

1 small problem. The skin for the front of the phone covers the light sensor and makes the phone unresponsive after placing a phone call. I cut the cover and the phone works correctly now.

I contacted Phantom Skinz and they didn't know about the issue and said they would make a design change and mail out a new one. Great customer service... can't complain.

K
    intersting, I would think twice now before i got...thanks