Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Will the Palm pre voice dial with a car bluetooth, if the car's device has the contact name and number stored? Will the Palm Pre work when paired with car bluetooth system to voice dial?
    I have a 2009 Nissan Murano and the Pre does work with it. But the voice recognition is completely handled by the car's system. The Pre doesn't do any of the voice command processing. So, yes. The Pre does work with Bluetooth car stereos that already feature voice dialing.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    If the contacts are sent to the car, then yes, it should work. I use a Parrot Minikit Slim and it works well.

I recommend asking specifically what car or system you are using as is likely that somebody here has tried it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    If the contacts are sent to the car, then yes, it should work. I use a Parrot Minikit Slim and it works well.

I recommend asking specifically what car or system you are using as is likely that somebody here has tried it.
    Do you have a 64-bit PC? Can you update the software? Thanks.

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Same here the voice recognition is handled by my 2008 Toyota Sequoia, it just tell the phone what number to dial, works out pretty slick.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.