1. END
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Hello,

We are new Palm owners (two Pre's one Pixi)

Have a question about cases, or body gloves.
    We have seen the Pixi case that covers the back (the designer series) which are touchstone compatible. Do they make a case for the Pre that would be touchstone compatible?

We bought two of the touchstone backs for our Pre's but then how could we ever put any type of case over it to protect it. Especially those rubberized ones, which we have used on past phones, and have worked well.

Thanks
    No pre special cases at the moment but i hope that their will be an extended back touchstone case someday by palm with out altering it to do so
    Last edited by Menace187; 04/10/2010 at 02:10 AM.
  3. END
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Hmm, that is a bother.
    I wonder if this would work... buying one of those two piece snap on types, and just using the front snap on part, and just keep the touchstone back on (which is nicer we think anyway than the original) We can grip it better, and no fingerprints.

We have just worried about those snap on types if they would be good for the slider mechanism.
    some Members here said that the snap on type actually helped with what ever Oreo they had and also made the phone feel more solid. Yeah i love the matte finish myself on the touchstone back cover, don't understand sometimes why some people would want to put a clear skin on it.
    Oh yeah BTW, Welcome to Precentral. hope yous both enjoy your new toys