Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just bought the new otterbox protective casing thing. Should I get a phantom skin for the screen? What would you recommend?
    has any one received a 2-piece skin when ording a matte full body skin from phantomskinz.com

ZiplokeR, aka.... amsterdamAL
    i guess that would actualy be a 3 piece skin
    ZiplokeR, aka.... amsterdamAL
    Yea, the full body is always 2 piece. It would be a piece of work to make it one continuous piece. Especially on a slider.
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanS View Post
    Yea, the full body is always 2 piece. It would be a piece of work to make it one continuous piece. Especially on a slider.
    no, I ment that front half of the pre had two pieces to the skin. And the back of the pre had one continuous piece. That's three pieces. My question is, why would you want to have two pieces of skin on the front half of the pre? When you do gestures your thumb feels the microscopic gap between the two skins.
    I just moved up to a Sprint Pre Plus to hold me over for a while longer so I need to puchase a new Phantom Skinz. I've had the clear on my Pre- for about a year and a half and I absolutely love it (except I have to re-do it every 5-6 months since it gets discolored).

I saw they had added a new matte options since I bought mine. I wasn't sure which way to go. This forum thread helped explain a lot. I can't imagine installing 2 sections for the front alone so I'll just stick with the clear (maybe I'll request a matte piece for the back section). Thanks for all the discussion in this forum, it was a very helpful read!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12