Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    When I inadvertently caught the case and the phone in a quick entry into a car ripping the belt loop I couldn't hardly wait to get the replacement in. Believe it or not it is a Nikon Coolpix S Series Leather Case. I found it on Ebay for not very much money at all. Even when I put the slightly extended battery on the phone (1800ma) with it's bigger door it still manages to get into the case. Tight but after a few days it is workable.

It has a closed loop and is not a clip on. Just a loop for your belt in the back of the case. I wear mine on my side.

Anyway I told the guy he should be advertising it as a case for the Palm Pre even though it has Nikon on it. Magnetic lid and it's just a perfect fit.

I'll pay attention to this thread for a few days to see if anyone has any other questions.

G..
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I found out from the supplier on Ebay, a company called the thecameracompany, that it can come in a few different sizes. I sent him the number off of mine this morning so ask before buying. He at least is aware of what I'm using mine for. I'll post more if I find out more.

G..