1.    #1  
    Due to a series of unfortunate events in the months-long process of trying to get my broken phone replaced, I am now in the (completely legitimate) possession of extra original accessories (the ones that come with the phone). I have 3 of the soft pouches (black outside, orange inside), 3 headsets, 2 wall charger adapters, and 2 usb cables, as well as 4 original batteries. Any ideas what I can do with them? (I have given some away already, I actually had more. But I would like to find something useful/interesting/profitable to do with them, and giving them away to people that aren't in driving distance involves paying for shipping.)

Any ideas? :-)
    What if one were to pay you for shipping?
    oo... my pouch is worn out.. could i possibly have a battery and a pouch please? maybe even the headset or maybe even a charger + usb cable
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    don't toss the charger/cables. They're needed if you ever want a touchstone charger.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    What if one were to pay you for shipping?
    Quote Originally Posted by iggy524 View Post
    oo... my pouch is worn out.. could i possibly have a battery and a pouch please? maybe even the headset or maybe even a charger + usb cable
    Definitely a possibility.... although I've kinda decided that I'd like to get another touchstone for my car if possible... anyone interested in trading a bunch of headsets/chargers/pouches/batteries for a touchstone? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by edoeding View Post
    don't toss the charger/cables. They're needed if you ever want a touchstone charger.
    In addition to the chargers ones I listed, I also have 2 more (one in my apt, one in my laptop bag), as well as 2 additional usb cables for charging and data. This was completely unintentional, but I ended up with a LOT of these :-).
    I'd be interested in a wall charger and, if possible, USB cable. I'll PM you in the morning when my brain is more functioning better...
    Quote Originally Posted by zinge View Post
    Definitely a possibility.... although I've kinda decided that I'd like to get another touchstone for my car if possible... anyone interested in trading a bunch of headsets/chargers/pouches/batteries for a touchstone? :-)
    Well if it ever gets to that point, I'd be interested in at least a charger, USB cable, and battery
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    how much for shipping?
    There was someone dying for a pouch...you should post those in the marketplace and I am sure they would go quick!