1.    #1  
    Hey all,

I am not a huge fan of the headphones which come with the Pre, I mean they are okay, got a pause button, and for taking calls, but is there anything else out there which works with the pre?

ideally with a next/previous button, as well as the mic, and possibly an FM radio in there, which I have seen in a few for other phones. (last part is just optional)

thanks.
    try pressing the button twice (rapidly), it will proceed to the next song.
  3.    #3  
    Wasn't really looking for a solution to that problem, was looking for better headphnes for the pre

sorry.
    i just recently got these and i love them... play pause forward skip back skip answer and hang up.
    Amazon.com: Motorola S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset (Black): Cell Phones & Service
    Does the Nokia N95 headsetremote work? I want to buy this one:
    DealExtreme: $6.02 Genuine Nokia N95 Stereo Headset with Microphone and Volume Control
    Quote Originally Posted by toshabuser View Post
    Does the Nokia N95 headsetremote work? I want to buy this one:
    DealExtreme: $6.02 Genuine Nokia N95 Stereo Headset with Microphone and Volume Control
    No it doesn't, I have tried my old n95 headset, sound comes through but none of the controls work.
    Quote Originally Posted by stueybuk View Post
    No it doesn't, I have tried my old n95 headset, sound comes through but none of the controls work.
    Do you know if the mic works?