1.    #1  
    Hi, I'm looking for a suggestion for a case/pouch for the pre with a rotating clip. Every store I've been to has only had either fixed clip cases or rotating holsters but no rotating cases, so if anyone out there knows of one please let me know.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I got a blackberry case at Best Buy that has a swivel. I don't have the number of it. It's leather with elastic on the sides and a closing flap that's held shut with a magnet. It swivels 180 degrees. It works for me.
    I have a case like that as well. Works great. The only difference is that I bought it at a mall at one of those islands selling cell phone cases. Looks exactly like the same blackberry case, just without a blackberry logo on the clasp.
    I bought a one from radioshack. It came with a hard plastic cover and a swivel holster. The phone goes in the holster backwords so it protects the screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by honda07si View Post
    I bought a one from radioshack. It came with a hard plastic cover and a swivel holster. The phone goes in the holster backwords so it protects the screen.
    I have something similar to this, except it's the Rocketfish one from Best Buy. $15!
    I have a case from Krusell that is meant for the Pre and has a swivel clip on it.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!
    noticed in the verizon store they have the body glove case for the pre and it has a swivel clip looks like the kickstand

Fred
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maryinredding View Post
    I have a case from Krusell that is meant for the Pre and has a swivel clip on it.
    Which Krusell case do you have? I had a Krusell case for my Treo 700W that snapped 2 straps around my belt and the 700W went in horizontally. I liked that case but it is too big for the Pre Plus.