1.    #1  
    Would it be possible to replace the bluetooth files in webOS doctor 1.4 with the files from 1.3.5?

We can view the contents of the *.jar files by using a compression program that supports the .jar format such as 7zip (7-zip.org). If we can view the files, we should be able to swap them. This should solve the problem for those of us that lost bluetooth funcionality in patch 1.4, but had it working fine in 1.3.5.

Any knowledgeable or adventurous souls out there able to test this?
    My bluetooth on the phone randomly turns off and my incomming calls when on the phone don't show up in my car anymore. This all started after the update.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hi-tech34 View Post
    My bluetooth on the phone randomly turns off and my incomming calls when on the phone don't show up in my car anymore. This all started after the update.
    same problems here, after 1.4 update, still happens in 1.4.1 as well.
    Need some information here.

What car is it and what car kit (if after market) are you using?
    Update, the other day my touch screen stopped working and Sprint couldn't get it to work so they sent me another phone. So far the bluetooth problem had been non existent on my new phone. I talked to the tech support about it and he told me that if my toucn screen worked he would have had me do a master reset and hoped that would fix the blue tooth problem but because the touch screen was not working he could not do that.
    hmmm... very interesting