1.    #1  
    Has anyone owned either or both? Which would you recommend. I'm about to buy one for my father and I and I want a solid one that protects the buttons well, doesn't have issue, gives a solid grip, and doesn't cover any of the phone's OEM features such as the speaker or battery door.

Any comments are greatly appreciated.
    The Seidio Innocase is junk, don't waste your money. Just check the threads in this forum about the tabs breaking....people have had them replaced 3, 4 times and they still break within a month or two.

The Body Glove is a much better case BUT it's very difficult to install and remove. I thought I was going to damage my Pre because of the amount of force necessary to install it. Same with removing it.

It may loosen up over time, I didn't have it on that long but others have and like it. Definitely better built than Seidio's case.

If those are your only two choices, go with the Body Glove and steer clear of Seidio.
    can the Body Glove case be used with a touchstone?
    Quote Originally Posted by hrminer92 View Post
    can the Body Glove case be used with a touchstone?
    No. I was hoping that the rear cover was easy enough to remove each night, but once it's on, it's difficult to get off.

Maybe someone that's used one for awhile can say whether removal gets easier over time.
    Isn't there a newer case that has a hole cut out of the back to sit on the touchstone? I can't remember where I saw that...was it a thread here?

Wait, found it...

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ets-right.html

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ets-right.html

Sorry folks, I've tried a couple different ways to make this link work...and it doesn't. I searched on "Verizon hard case" to find it I think.
  6.    #6  
    Trekker, thank you for the advice. They are not my only two choices. Do you have any other suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign25 View Post
    Trekker, thank you for the advice. They are not my only two choices. Do you have any other suggestions?
    Well this is what I've been using for many months now, it's the Smartphone Experts Ultra Slim Pocket Pouch.

I initially bought it as something to hold me over until I found a better case but I haven't found one. I carry my phone in my pocket and this works great, protects the phone well and is a decent price.

Some people prefer a case over a pouch, I see where OtterBox is coming out with one soon, it's similar to the Body Glove. You can see it here.

I think the slider design of the Pre makes it difficult to find a decent snap on case so that's why I've been using a pouch. I also use a Touchstone and need something that either works with it or is easy enough to remove each night.

Good luck in whatever you decide.