1.    #1  
    It haunts me in my sleep. Does anyone know a way to get the phone to be completely silent while on the touchstone? If you have the ringer switch toggled to on, you get your normal ringtone. If you have it toggled off you get this weird vibration ring. I don't want to use the patch to kill all sounds all the time, as when it isn't on the charger, I want to keep the toggle switch off but still hear some items ie music etc. Any other thoughts?
    I hate that sound also. The SMS Tone per Contact patch gives you the ability to set the alert tone and notifications tone from the Sound & Alerts application, as well as set SMS tones per contact of course. Great patch
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    I hate that sound also. The SMS Tone per Contact patch gives you the ability to set the alert tone and notifications tone from the Sound & Alerts application, as well as set SMS tones per contact of course. Great patch
    Thanks. That's awesome. I'll give that a shot. Do you know of anything for income phone calls while on the touchstone?