1.    #1  
    Hello All,

I have a brand new Amzer 1400 mah battery for sale for $30+shipping (shouldn't be more than a couple bucks) and no longer have a need for it as my pre broke and I got a Samsung Moment.

Anyway, Now I'm stuck with this battery and it's supposed to extend the life of the Pre by about 25% so I figured someone should have it. I paid $50 for it, so my loss is your gain.

Feel free to call or text me at 503.381.5198, I can take check/money order or Paypal. Thanks! ~ Dave
    I'll take that off your hands send me paypal info and we can get this done if no one else has beat me to it.

Thanks,
    Steven

Quote Originally Posted by viewsoni View Post
    Hello All,

I have a brand new Amzer 1400 mah battery for sale for $30+shipping (shouldn't be more than a couple bucks) and no longer have a need for it as my pre broke and I got a Samsung Moment.

Anyway, Now I'm stuck with this battery and it's supposed to extend the life of the Pre by about 25% so I figured someone should have it. I paid $50 for it, so my loss is your gain.

Feel free to call or text me at , I can take check/money order or Paypal. Thanks! ~ Dave