1.    #1  
    Am being VERY careful with my new phone but after having VZW tell me that insurance does not protect against physical damage, I need to invest in a sturdy case. I'd like something that works with the touchstone so I don't ever have to risk this thing being out of its shell. Do you guys think hard cases or silicone ones work best to protect against falls? Which case would you say is the best for just pure protection? Thanks!
    why have insurance if it doesn't cover physical damage?
    because it covers loss or anything that renders it a paperweight for $100 which is cheaper than a new phone
    I know that's weird? That's like paying insurance for car,then they tell you we won't fix that dent because yr engine is just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    because it covers loss or anything that renders it a paperweight for $100 which is cheaper than a new phone
    thats makes sense I guess,,but total protection should mean just that. Don't you think?
    I have sprint and my insurance info says I can lose it,,break it,whatever up to 3 times a yr.
    I use a seido case but verizon has a new one that has a cut out in the back for ts. Seido works well with ts with no cutout.
  8.    #8  
    yea the insurance thing is weird, it covers lost, stolen, and water damage i believe. so if i broke it, i think i'd just say i'd lost it so i could get a new one. is that wrong? eh...

i heard the seidio has been having lots of problems, broken tabs, not staying on tight, and one person who actually dropped the phone had the case break on them and the phone get damaged anyways. but i also read on the forum seidio has revamped the case a bit, so maybe it's better now?