1.    #1  
    what are you using when you jog or bike? a friend has an iphone that has some sort of rubber case with an elastic band that goes around his arm.

i would like to make a mount for my bike but i dont have the means to do so at this time so i am stuck with another option. and that option i dont know at this time, so i am asking you

what do you use?

p.s. i did search, and i did look at accessories and did not find anything. would be nice to listen to pandora killing myself
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    I use DLO actionwrap armband for the ipod classic for my pre.

the plastic front is really sticky if it comes in contact with the screen of the pre so i just invert it.

Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    I use one of these to protect my Pixi Plus when cycling. Mine is a little smaller than the one in this picture.
    my bike has a front handlebar bag that has a nice phone pocket inside,,tthis is a sturdy bag, so I can leave it unzipped just a little bit and still plug earphones in if I'm not using my bluetooth ones.
    the arm band thing looks good for using bluetooth head set,,close enough to work properly. I like this.
  6.    #6  
    great ideas guys, thank you.
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    Biking and running is great with conmigo http://conmigolife.com/#media
    Only problem is there are not a whole lot of people using it.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I use the tunebelt ab8. I believe that is the model number.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    I use DLO actionwrap armband for the ipod classic for my pre.

the plastic front is really sticky if it comes in contact with the screen of the pre so i just invert it.

So does anyone have something that you don't have to put the phone in backwards? The Tunebelt clear plastic also sticks to the pre screen making it a real pain to put in and take out, not to mention that I ruined a Zagg screen protector because it stuck to the tune belt.

Kind of lame that you can't use something that you can actually see the screen on.
    I place my phone now face out. The case has been loosened with repeated use perfect
    gotta admit, kinda rediculous in this day and age that nobody can create a reasonable case for the Pre considering it's a great way to replace so many different items at once (like ipod). I usually just stick mine in my pocket or carry it.
    I bought these (you have to buy two, but the're still way cheaper than buying just one anywhere else). They're made or a classic iPod, but fit my Pre perfectly and have the hole on the top for my earbud cord.

The quality is really good too. I would highly recommend these. You can probably sell one and get yours for free!

Tanga - Product of the Day
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I used to use my Centro while running. Yeah, it's cool to have an all in one device and to say, "I run with my Pre." And don't get me wrong, I love to use my Pre and if I'm cutting the grass, I usually use my pre and stream Pandora or listen to music.

But for running, I have a Sansa Clip and much prefer it over the Pre, primarily because of the weight and the clip makes it so easy to attach to my shorts. And really, there is no difference in sound.