1.    #1  
    Palm Pre WebOS 1.4 Bluetooth will not turn on. When I try to turn it on the clock just spins but nothing happens.

"Bluetooth is turning on....." Nothing! The clock just spins.

I have rebooted the device....still nothing.....Any ideas?
    +1. Mine too, it doesn't recognize any devises at all.
    My BT turns on but it takes definitely much longer than before, devices are recognized, the OPP profile isnt functional, the latter observed also by other users here in Germany.
    Another thing: the other day I was downloading and installing via Preware with BT turned on. When trying to run the newly installed the Pre blocked and reacted again only after BT was turned off.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by prebus2 View Post
    My BT turns on but it takes definitely much longer than before, devices are recognized, the OPP profile isnt functional, the latter observed also by other users here in Germany.
    Another thing: the other day I was downloading and installing via Preware with BT turned on. When trying to run the newly installed the Pre blocked and reacted again only after BT was turned off.
    How long is "longer than before?" It has never turned on for me. I let it sit for 10 minutes and it still did not turn on.
    Before 1.4 BT was on almost immediately, now it takes about 10 seconds.
    Before 1.4 BT was on almost immediately, now it takes about 10 seconds.
  7.    #7  
    The device was faulty. Returned it to Sprint and they replaced it.

I let it sit for an hour and still did not turn on.