Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nmjens View Post
    Obviously, this is a step in the right direction as far as touchstone compatible cases for the Pre. However, I don't like the chrome or the pink options. I think a solid black would be the look the best.
    Check the thread on the similar case from Sprint. Some of us spray-painted the red piece black.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskooler81 View Post
    Same case i have for my palm pre on sprint
    here is the link
    Sprint Palm Pre Phone Covers
    back not exposed but it still works with touch stone
    Yeah by the picture it is identcal to the Sprint case except for the cutout back. I have the Sprint version and it works with my TS just fine.

The best thing about this case is that it goes on or off in about two seconds. I only use it when I'm out for protection. I still prefer the look of the naked pre.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I have this case and I like it because it snaps onto the phone and has its own rails to slide.

I was a little freaked that the back wasn't protected at first, but then thought, "Who care," You can get another battery cover for under $20 anyway. It does protect the back for when its lying on a table, or hits the ground because of the indentation. As the previous poster said...you really just need to worry about around the corners. I'd recommend it.
    I don't like the looks per say
    but what I do like is that it wont slip on the touchstone charger and not charge since it is recessed.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I have the Sprint slider cover and my daughter just got the Verizon cover. The parts are made by the same company. The name is stamped on the inside of the back. The parts ARE interchangable; I'm using her bcak with the hole so I can charge in the car. Even with the large hole the vulnerable corners are protected. Think about it: If you drop it most of the time it's going to land on a corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    sort of looks like half the back is not protected,whats the point if case protection is what you are looking for. No problems with my touchstone and seido case,none what's so ever.and,the whole thing is protected.
    unfortunately, the tabs will eventually break off.
    It looks like this uses a similar method to the Seidio case to stay on... in other words, that there's tabs that hook into the gap between the halves of the phone.

While I've used a Seidio case in the past, one of the reasons I don't use it anymore, besides the fact that the tabs kept snapping off, is that it made the gap between the halves of my phone larger.

Does this case do similar?
    Any Holsters that this ( OR THE SPRINT CASE ) work with. I was using this case BUT went back to the siedio because of the holster. But the Tab on my Siedio broke for the 4th time so maybe I go back.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    some of the ts are not centered inside the dock.
    so when you are using the case there is to much of a space for it to connect properly
    i have two ts one works without an issue and the other one charges and stops every two to three sec. but if i play with it i can get it to charge while i'm holding it.
    I'm all about protecting the phone but this case makes the pre look like a fat kid that likes cake. It makes the phone more square like. To each is own but just not feeling the silver front too. I can't seem to find a case that keeps the original form and has a good fit without tabs breaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by mososki View Post
    I have the Sprint slider cover and my daughter just got the Verizon cover. The parts are made by the same company. The name is stamped on the inside of the back. The parts ARE interchangable; I'm using her bcak with the hole so I can charge in the car. Even with the large hole the vulnerable corners are protected. Think about it: If you drop it most of the time it's going to land on a corner.
    what is the company that makes these?
    I go that case but I did not like it because the sliding mechanism felt too restrictive...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12