1.    #1  
    Here's another noob question. I want to be able to play the music on my Pre through my car's stereo system. My husband does this with his iPod. I don't want to purchase a separate speaker -- I want to use the system already built into my car. Is there any device that would allow me to do this, and what is it? Thanks in advance!
    --------------------

Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm V >
    Palm VII > Treo 755p > Palm Pre!

... and they're all still floating around
    my house somewhere, too...

--------------------
    Alpine EX-10, it does ipod docking and bluetooth, and it can run through the FM radio if you dont have an Aux port. I have had a very good experience with it.

Alpine EX-10 - Bluetooth hands-free car kit / iPod interface adapter w/built-in FM modulator
    If you're car stereo has an aux input jack, just get a $5.00 cable at Radio Shack (or something just like it.) It's great being able to use the Sprint Navigation at the same time as the music player.
    I did not have an aux jack in my car's stereo and I live in SoCal so the FM modulator thing was not an option for me (crowded FM bands). I found an outfit that sells a device that plugs into the CD changer port in back of your car's audio system (if you car's audio has CD changer options) which gives you an option of hooking up an ipod and also has a aux jack too to hook up your Pre.

Neo Car Audio :: The leader in OEM integration.

Hope this helps you out...
    if u have an aftermarket cd player it might be easier than with the stock one. just go to a car stereo shop or something, and tell them what u want. i wanted the same thing and i got it set up for 30 bucks (installation and cables included).

i didnt have aux... and my cd player was really hard to pull out, thats why i didnt try to do it myself, i was afraid i could break it or something.
  6.    #6  
    Excellent! Thanks very much for the recommendations! The CD player was factory installed, but I know there's an AUX mode, so I've got a few ways to go here. Thanks again!
    --------------------

Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm V >
    Palm VII > Treo 755p > Palm Pre!

... and they're all still floating around
    my house somewhere, too...

--------------------