1.    #1  
    I have been looking for a mono bluetooth earpiece that I could listen to streaming talk shows/podcasts/music for quite some time and know that a few of you would like to find something that would work with the Pre also. Came across a Jabra BT530 that supports A2DP as well as a pretty good handsfree bluetooth unit for the phone. I like to leave one ear open when I'm at work and no one knows that I have a show going on in my other ear. Works very well and has 2 mics for noise cancellation. Small footprint and very comfortable for me. Picked mine up at Staples but they are around $50 on the net. Not exactly HiFi for music but most of that is because its only in one ear. Doesn't sound like I'm only getting one channel either. At least there is an option for mono streaming now. Coupled with "Radiotime" I dont miss much of my favorite talk shows now.
    P.S. I really like the Motorola T505 for FM'ing my Jazz via blutooth to whatever car I'm in. (touchstone rocks in the car)
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    I've been using the Jabra BT8040. It works well for music, but lousy for talking. I'm going to try the BT530. I also bought the Jabra Stone a few months back. It is terrible, it doesn't stay in the ear.
    Bump

because i would like to know what the "loudest" BT headset for audio streaming would be ?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade2002 View Post
    Bump

because i would like to know what the "loudest" BT headset for audio streaming would be ?
    Well I do use the Motorola S9's when I'm mowing the lawn or at the gym.. both ears and can be too loud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trabub View Post
    Well I do use the Motorola S9's when I'm mowing the lawn or at the gym.. both ears and can be too loud.
    Ok, but how about with a single ear headset ? The advice i keep getting from
    my local store(s) is that the single ear BT headsets would be way to quiet when streaming audio over the inet

Any suggestions ?