Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    What I think would be a good case for Palm Pre and Plus is what Case-Mate offers for BB.

They have variety but the main two that would be really nice is the smooth case - materials like the touchstone backcover:
    Case-Mate BlackBerry Curve 8900 Smooth Case (Case-Mate BB8900SM), BlackBerry Curve 8900 Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories in Premium Leather - Model 8900

Looks and feels nice and smooth (like the touchstone backcover) - saw someone with it (Curve 8900) and it is sturdy (unlike the rating in the link) and looks better in person.

The ID credit card cases look professional too:
    Case-Mate BlackBerry Curve 8900 ID Credit Card Cases (Case-Mate BB8900ID), BlackBerry Curve 8900 Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories in Premium Leather - Model 8900

Easy when you carry those company ID cards or school IDs or Driver's license.

Case-Mate does have case for the Pre, but only one and nothing like the two I have mentioned. Makes me sad. I'm going to email them to see if they'd like to bring similar cases to the Pre. Wanna join the crusade?
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    I've just sent my idea:
    Smooth Case and ID Credit Card Case for the Palm Pre(+)

Please vote!
    I work for case-mate and sales for the pre plus are weak. Cases are made depending on projected sales of the devices from the wireless carrier. I have the only pre smooth case that was released. And a id case is out of the question, with the slider closed the pre is a small device and a card would only cover the camera. I'm currently pushing to get a case developed for our wireless charger which is called Hug. But please check out the naked case and clear armor that we have available both do an fantastic job protecting the Pre. Thanks for the support!!!
    I'd recommend checking out Seidio's Innocase. It's really slick and works with touchstone.

seidioonline.com

Comes in black, sapphire blue, ash gray, amethyst, rose pink and burgundy. They also make one that fits their 2600 mAh extended life battery.
    I would love for case mate to make one for the pixi and pre.
    Thanks Jaykimdotnet