1.    #1  
    is there an invisi sheild out there that doesn't wrap around the whole front portion of the pre? I think it would make sense to have an invisi shield that simply covers the very front of the phone, right? so as not to deal with messing up the curving it around the edges.
    I bought the generic InvisibleShield pack that came with 3 retangular sheets and used the original plastic sheet that came on my Pre when it was new for a template and cut it out and installed on my phone, worked out great. They also sell a InvisibleShield that just covers the screen area of the Pre.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I have the Invisi shield that wrap around the whole phone. I love it. I dropped my phone not to long ago and I drop it in the drive way right on the asphalt. When I picked it up I saw the Corner and started to panic. To my relief the Plastic from the Invisi shield was the only thing that was messed up. So my point is... If it hadn't wrapped the entire front cover... I would have been very upset.

It really wasn't that hard to put on. I cupped the invisi shield vertically, and lined up the earpiece and the bottom button. I then just slowly let it fall down, Smoothing as I went, smoothed the sides down, and the corners just kinda fell right into place.

Quote Originally Posted by daisy96 View Post
    is there an invisi sheild out there that doesn't wrap around the whole front portion of the pre? I think it would make sense to have an invisi shield that simply covers the very front of the phone, right? so as not to deal with messing up the curving it around the edges.