1.    #1  
    Im interested in buying the invisibleSHIELD Full Body for Palm Pre but I have one question about it Since it also protects the back of the the Palm Pre.

Is it comptible with the touchstone back cover or is it only for the stock cover that comes with the Sprint Palm Pre.
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    it works great with the touchstone cover.
    I have the invisible shield and it does great on the regular pre cover as far as adding good grip and stable when driving and making a sharp turn. But i love the way how my new (2 weeks) touchstone cover looks and feels, and would feel like covering it with the shield would kill the sexy look to it. I love the idea that the verizon pre+ comes with the touchstone cover by default.To bad sprint did not demand this.
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    So far the only downside I see to the Touchstone cover coming stock on the Verizon Pre is that it tends to make you collect Touchstones everywhere you go. So far I'm at one for the car, and one for home, but I take the home one to work, so I'm sure I'll have one for work soon too.
    Quote Originally Posted by stirling View Post
    So far the only downside I see to the Touchstone cover coming stock on the Verizon Pre is that it tends to make you collect Touchstones everywhere you go. So far I'm at one for the car, and one for home, but I take the home one to work, so I'm sure I'll have one for work soon too.
    Why is that? My wife has a TS (Sprint) and uses it at home. However, she still uses a "plug in" in the car, etc.

Are you just saying its so cool that you WANT one everywhere?
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    That's exactly it. It's amazingly cool to just drop it on the TS wherever you happen to be. Almost makes up for the battery life issue. Actually for me it totally makes up for the battery life.
    Last edited by stirling; 02/24/2010 at 10:38 AM. Reason: spelling
  7.    #7  
    So the back shield for the touchstone back works right? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabarcorp View Post
    So the back shield for the touchstone back works right? lol
    When you have a TS back cover, you generally don't use a shield for that side of the device. I only use a PhantomSkinz shield for the front and leave the back alone. The TS back cover is a different finish and doesn't shields don't work well on them (and you really don't need one), don't add much extra protection on those backs, and end up spoiling the looks anyway.
    I have the full body shield and it works great on the touchstone with No problems at all. even the Innocase for the pre works on the touchstone although sometimes it may slip a bit but still functional. The only thing I will caution is when applying the sheild be in a very patient and happy frame of mine..LOL If you are anxious or irriated I can guarantee you that you will mess up the installtion - just be in a "good place: when you do it. you need to be patient and determined. What the BEST thing about the front shield is - is that it totally lets you clean off finger marks and smudges liek 50% easier then without the sheild. Have no idea why palm didnt test out differnt screens to see how well they wiped clean. with the sheild i jsut have to give it a good rub on my shirt or pants and it comes almost spotless... Best of luck!
    The finish on the TS cover is really durable, mine is almost 9 months old and it still looks as good as the day I got it. No need to put a shield on it.
    I purchased the full cover, but took the back off since I am using an innocase.
  12.    #12  
    Do they sell the invisible shield for the Front Screen only??
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabarcorp View Post
    Do they sell the invisible shield for the Front Screen only??
    Yes they do and it's worth the 7 dollars to have Best Buy install for you.
    Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    I'm glad to hear they work with the touchstone. I used an iphone for about a year before leaving (AT&T=*$%^#&!!!), and I had the full invisible shield. There is a place in Orange County, CA where I live that installs them for you, but also carries out the warranty in their store. They'll reapply it for you for free within 30 days and after that just charge you the "installation" fee of $15. I don't know if Best Buy has a similar warranty, I just thought it was cool.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I bought the full body Zagg Skin and it is all messed up. I don't think it is the best application of the skin.
  16.    #16  
    Cool, I guess ill get the front only since its not reall slick for the touchstone backcover