View Poll Results: Which Battery Do You Use/Prefer?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amzer 1400mAh

7 10.45%
  • Mugen 1400mAh

42 62.69%
  • Seidio 1350mAh

18 26.87%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have a question for all of those using extended life batteries.

I have come across these three:

Amzer: 1400mAh - $49.95

Palm Pre Amzer® SmartCell 1400 mAh Slim Extended Battery-4616

Mugen: 1400mAh - $31.95

Buy Mugen Power 1400mAh Extended Battery For Palm Pre and Palm Pixi [HLI-PRESL]

Seidio: 1350mAh - $43.49

Amazon.com: Seidio Innocell Extended Life Battery for Palm Pre: Cell Phones & Service

Now, I have never heard of Amzer or Mugen before so I don't know if I trust them. I have used Seidio in the past and liked their products.

Obviously I am interested in getting one of the larger (even if only ever so slightly) batteries, and I'd prefer the Mugen since it's also the cheapest...but I don't want a P.O.S. that's going to not last or ruin my phone.

So...I am turning to the experts here at PreCentral for your recommendations.

Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    Haha. Thanks for the suggestion, but I really don't want to make the phone that much thicker...
    Been using the Mugen 1400 battery in all 3 of pre's for couple of months now, love them, best value, price includes shipping, but they only accept Pay Pal for payment. Most definitely adds more battery life.
    I currently have the Seidio 1380, but I'm planning to get the Mugen 1400 next. I believe the Amzer and the Mugen are the same product, which makes the Mugen a better value.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Amzer and Mugen are the exact same product I believe . And someone posted here a few times that they are really 1350 so the batteries are really all the same. I have the Amzer and it works fine. Have used Siedio in the past and there batteries are good.
    I ordered the Mugen two weeks ago, got a confirmation email, but have heard nothing since. Anyone get theirs?
  7.    #7  
    Well, according to their website, it says they will ship in 13 days.

Buy Mugen Power 1400mAh Extended Battery For Palm Pre and Palm Pixi [HLI-PRESL]
    they emailed me...they will be back in stock on March 4
  9.    #9  
    Good to know. I guess I'll go ahead and order one tomorrow then.
    Hi there, we now have a special discount code for 1400mAh battery: PIXISPECIAL

www.mugen-power-batteries.com
    - Premium Extended Batteries for Mobile Devices.

New Batteries for Pre3 now available: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/hp/hp-pre-3.html

Join us on Facebook and get a discount coupon! Join Now!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by MugenPower View Post
    Well, now I'm really glad I waited to order! Just placed my order...thank you very much for the discount code!
    Quote Originally Posted by MugenPower View Post
    Thanks,
    Just ordered myself
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Nice, just placed my order!
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    can someone post a picture of them using the extended battery? how bad is the "extended" door?

im assuming it wouldn't work with the touchstone.
  15.    #15  
    Any of the 1350/1400 mAh batteries use the stock back cover. The batteries are physically the same size, but have a higher capacity. As long as you have a touchstone back, it should work fine.

Once you get up into the 2800/3800 mAh batteries you have to get a bigger back cover.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    I'm going for the 1400 with the discount code. SOLD!

Not going for, "is that the Pre extended battery fitting in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Freshyz; 03/16/2010 at 02:13 AM.
  17.    #17  
    OH GOD...WHY?!

Why would anyone buy that thing?!
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    How much more does this thing extend the battery life? I'm about to order my Pre Plus on April 7th when I'm able to get my discount.

If it's a 1400, what's the one that comes with it?
  19.    #19  
    An 1100mAh battery comes with the phone.

So, unless I'm doing my math incorrectly, 300 extra mAh = 27% more battery life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozmodiar View Post
    An 1100mAh battery comes with the phone.

So, unless I'm doing my math incorrectly, 300 extra mAh = 27% more battery life.
    actually its 1150mah and I love my mugen it adds about 15% more of daily use so about an hour and 30 min
    Treo 700wx > Treo 755p > Treo 800w > IPhone 3g > Treo Pro > Palm Pre
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast