Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a good price to get my touchstones.. Any ideas?

thanks!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Me too. I found just the puck for $36 with free shipping at Amazon.

Amazon.com: Palm Touchstone Charging Dock for Palm Pre and Palm Pixi: Cell Phones & Service
    Quote Originally Posted by foush View Post

Amazon.com: Palm Touchstone Charging Dock for Palm Pre and Palm Pixi: Cell Phones & Service
    ditto for me.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by foush View Post

[url= Palm Touchstone Charging Dock for Palm Pre and Palm Pixi: Cell Phones & Service[/url]
    that's a good price.. But I need the back cover too!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    sounds good!
    I think you get 20% off on accessories at the Sprint store if your Premiere customer.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by tbaker55 View Post
    I think you get 20% off on accessories at the Sprint store if your Premiere customer.
    good point, im a premier costumer!.. i have to check that
    $44 for the charger kit, which includes the Pre back. Sell the back for $20 if you don't need it.

at Radio Shack
    Just remember some Touchstones have a issue when the battery reaches 100%. The phone will continue to make a noise which can be annoying when your trying to sleep. I had the issue and swapped mine out at the Sprint store. I think there's a patch to silence the noise but I just wanted mine to work like it's supposed to.
    how about a little loyalty or support for you favorite site? http://store.precentral.net/cart.htm

$39.95 I saw for just the stone.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  12.    #12  
    Just remember some Touchstones have a issue when the battery reaches 100%. The phone will continue to make a noise which can be annoying when your trying to sleep. I had the issue and swapped mine out at the Sprint store. I think there's a patch to silence the noise but I just wanted mine to work like it's supposed to.
    I didn't know about the noise!!!
    Last edited by SISGO; 02/23/2010 at 09:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    $44 for the charger kit, which includes the Pre back. Sell the back for $20 if you don't need it.

at Radio Shack
    do you have a link for this? or is this an in-store only deal? i went on to radioshack.com and they have the dock for $49 EXCLUDING the back cover for the phone.
    Must be a small amount of Touchstones that have this issue, we have 5 TS in our family and they all work fine. 1 bought from Sprint, 3 from Radio Shack and 1 from Amazon.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    how about a little loyalty or support for you favorite site? http://store.precentral.net/cart.htm

$39.95 I saw for just the stone.
    Ill +1 that, if your gonna buy one suck up the extra 5 bucks and give it to the community.

(links)
    49.95 amazon :http://www.amazon.com/Palm-Touchston...bosnation0e-20
    OR
    49.95 here http://store.precentral.net/palm-tou...4A195A5628.htm

looked and its the same price...
    Last edited by KeeganDoomFire; 02/23/2010 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Links
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Must be a small amount of Touchstones that have this issue, we have 5 TS in our family and they all work fine. 1 bought from Sprint, 3 from Radio Shack and 1 from Amazon.
    I have two Touchstones and I'm lucky that I had a issue with the one I bought at the Sprint store instead of the one I bought from Dell. Personally I would spend a few more bucks buying a Touchstone locally since it would be easier swapping out in case it had any issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    do you have a link for this? or is this an in-store only deal? i went on to radioshack.com and they have the dock for $49 EXCLUDING the back cover for the phone.
    Yeah, sorry. It was an in-store sale.
    This site is a great place to purchase the touchstone.
    how about a little loyalty or support for you favorite site?
    My initial thought – for myself. The $110 for a couple of stones and a back plate are fine with me, but $50 for shipping turned me totally off.
    best buy is the cheapest I've seen
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast