Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    So I am about to be on my 3rd Pre because I have horrible luck and tend do drop it, usually as I get it out of my pocket. Being "more" careful is out of the question, simply not possible for me, so my question to all of you is what is the best case out there? I have a touchstone and the case that I used to have never fully snapped onto the back of the phone, and every time I went to put it on the dock I would have to put it in the precise location or it wouldn't charge or would slip off the base. I've seen the silicon ones which i would like but i keep my phone in my pocket so i'm assuming it would be hard to get out. SO, if you have a snap on hard case and a touchstone and it doesn't take too much effort to stay on the darn thing, I would love to hear about it!
    I use the Seidio Innocase with my touchstone, with no issues. It's a snap-on hard case, though not too substantial (depends on how much defense you're looking for).
    I have the innocase also. It looks very nice, but the tabs on it can break pretty easily. I still really like it though.
    I keep my phone in my pocket so I went with the Palm slip case that is open on the side without the flap. I love it.