Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    I bought one on Amazon for 50.00 including shipping. I am very pleased with it.

I like the rubberized back. It doesn't mar or scratch easily and is easy to hold.

The phone has more of a mouse shape than a traditional phone, but it works and works for a long time.

Great accessory. Buy it.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    ok I just bought the battery. I got it for 66.86 (discount price) should get it before the week is out. I'll post my thoughts on it.
    It makes the Pre huge. I'll pass
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    i know there is another battery thats better then the stock but not as big as the Seido 2600, its higher then 1150 but diffidently smaller the 2600. not into the bigger back piece. i do have the spare centreo battery 1150,,,, and i still cant do 24hr and im a heavy user
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    It makes the Pre huge. I'll pass
    I thought that would bother me, but it doesn't. It still fits in all the same pockets I used to put it in.

I bought the battery when I went on vacation to a place where it would be a nuisance to charge or change the battery during the day, and planned to swap it back for the regular-size battery when I returned. I like not worrying about the power running down so much that I've (several months later) yet to swap back.
    Here is a 2000mAh battery and cover:

http://www.amazon.com/Palm-2000mah-e...bosnation0e-20

$27.94 is a pretty good price

Here is an 1800mAh battery. Not sure who makes these:
    http://www.amazon.com/Palm-Pre-Exten...bosnation0e-20
    Last edited by Workerb33; 08/30/2010 at 12:19 PM.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    guys might want to check on the topic about the 1350 Siedo batteries... seem they are selling 1150's as 1350 for many people

here is the link
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ll-1350-a.html
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Ok, I got it Thurs morning, I did the 8 hour charge plus that evening which is recommended. I unplugged it Friday morning around 8am my usage is random, I had what I would consider a heavy use Friday, I'm always checking emails work outlook configured on the phone, also yahoo and hotmail. I use the GPS but plugged up in the car. I have a phone as a modem software used it yesterday for about 10 minutes without plugging up. Sent about 4 txt, made about 2 phone calls, and looked at about 3 photos. The battery showed full for a good period of time and around 6:30 it was down to a little less than half and the strangest thing right around 7pm it showed low battery (red indicator) and shut the phone off, I had to get home switch to old battery and use that for the rest of the evening, it takes time for the bigger battery to charge. Got home put the big battery back in and charged it once again for 8 hours plus. I'll keep you guys posted. btw it does make the phone look bulky but I can live with it as long as the battery performs better than my Friday test.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    i would just recommend either picking up a centro battery off ebay for around 10 bucks to use as a spare or going to sprint finding a nice rep and asking for a spare battery i had a nice one who slipped it to me when i went to get a replacement pre
    Not a good idea, batteries really should not be put in to a different device than they were made for unless specifically stated, I have tried it before, does not end well
    Unfortunately Seidio does not sell batteries with 2600 mAh. Such a battery doesn't exit.
    Seidio only sells batteries with 2300mAh which have stamped the number "2600" on it.
    Still lot of energy but do you like to get ripped off?

If you don't believe me buy it and run Dr.Battery on it.
    Last edited by somline; 09/04/2010 at 03:03 PM.
    so then what does the mugen 2800 actually hold?
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    Not a good idea, batteries really should not be put in to a different device than they were made for unless specifically stated, I have tried it before, does not end well
    Nonsense in this case. Centro batteries work fine in the Pre, people have been using them since the Pre came out and the sun still rises in the morning and hostile aliens have yet to obliterate Earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    Here is a 2000mAh battery and cover:

Amazon.com: Palm Pre 2000mah extended battery with Black Door: Cell Phones & Service

$27.94 is a pretty good price

Here is an 1800mAh battery. Not sure who makes these:
    Amazon.com: Palm Pre Extended Battery & Battery Door: Cell Phones & Service
    Beware the first product, the back cover essentially crumbled to pieces after just a few weeks of use, squeaks and regular use eventually caused hairline cracks to form at 3 of the 4 corners and would no longer stick to the back of the pre
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I had written a review of this battery with some pretty pics some time back... check it out!

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ther-case.html

I am still absolutely happy with this battery, and to top it off,

Seidio customer support is top notch!
    Makes the Pre look like a door stop.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12