Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I just got my cover back in the mail from gsx and it looks so bad ***. Its like i just got a new phone. Thanks gsx
  2.    #62  
    Thanx for the feedback geo82, im glad you like it. send me more stuff if you like, it doesnt have to be a pre.
  3.    #63  
    I can also just send cutout sizes if you want to give it a shot yourself. Just send me the size an i will get it cut and sent out.
    Last edited by geo82; 03/26/2010 at 09:31 PM.
    I well be sending you my xbox controller and my girlfriends pixi battery cover very soon!! I like the price and the look. Thanks
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    oh wow!!! i like this!!! maybe this will make my seidio 2600 back cover look better?
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
    I found this thread a bit late, but just wanted to say the cover looks good.
    Wow!!! Is all I gotta say. I to be honest was not expecting this thing to look so AMAZING! I figured it wouldn't look as crisp and clean as his original one he made for his Pre but o IT IS! Feels amazing looks amazing and works perfect still with the touchstone! Everyone stand up and give this guy a standing ovation! He doesn't have to do this for us but he does and at a really great price! I will be sending some extra moolah your way though. Thanks again!!!
    This is the nicest cover I have ever seen, and a great guy to boot!
    Definitely find the use for this stuff sometime. Thanks
    my carbon pre theme would look amazing with this

I did mine several weeks go using the same stuff recommended here. Looks great, and is definately the envy of everyone else I show it too.

I do, however, wish it felt as tactile as is looks. I was rather dissapointed that my back cover is now more slippery that the original touchstone cover. I was really looking forward to having more of a 'sure-grip' feel from the faux carbon fiber texture. My Pre hasn't slipped out of my hand yet, but I sure don't want this new finish to be the culprit if it ever does.
    I tried to send a private message but cant, no idea why. Please ping me and let me know, how we can proceed with you doing it for me?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Filjosh View Post
    I tried to send a private message but cant, no idea why. Please ping me and let me know, how we can proceed with you doing it for me?

Thanks
    IDK... it appears his username is his email address. Did you try that?
    Gsx: Ygm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Renderhaus View Post
    I did mine several weeks go using the same stuff recommended here. Looks great, and is definately the envy of everyone else I show it too.

I do, however, wish it felt as tactile as is looks. I was rather dissapointed that my back cover is now more slippery that the original touchstone cover. I was really looking forward to having more of a 'sure-grip' feel from the faux carbon fiber texture. My Pre hasn't slipped out of my hand yet, but I sure don't want this new finish to be the culprit if it ever does.
    i'd love something like this but also would prefer something that's a bit rubbery in texture - to assist with grip = i see from the above comment that this is not the case with this wrap. is this something that can still be accomplished or is it as above?
  17.    #77  
    It is a little slick but i havent had any problems because of it. Still works with touchstone very well.
    Message Sent!
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Hey bro... I was trying to send you a PM... But something isn't working... I def want one... So please PM me to let me know the info... I can't wait!
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Nice! Now add some subs and 22's
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast