1.    #1  
    Is anyone using the ProClip with the adjustable holder? I dont want to get the Pre holder and then upgrade to newer devices and having to buy another holder. thanks in advance.

here is the adjustable holder im looking at:

LINK
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I've been using ProClip since my 650. I Love it. I got the vehicle mount for my car and then the correct device holder. Your link is pointing to the Apple iPhone holder.

My last palm device was the centro and I was happy to find that the holder for the centro works well for the Pre. Although I do have to say that I don't try to use the keyboard while it is mounted.

ProClip is very sturdy and my phone has never come loose while driving.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 13curly View Post
    I've been using ProClip since my 650. I Love it. I got the vehicle mount for my car and then the correct device holder. Your link is pointing to the Apple iPhone holder.

My last palm device was the centro and I was happy to find that the holder for the centro works well for the Pre. Although I do have to say that I don't try to use the keyboard while it is mounted.

ProClip is very sturdy and my phone has never come loose while driving.
    Yea im pointing to the iPhone holder because its the universal one. It can be adjusted to different smartphones. I dont want to get the Pre holder and then not be able to use it when the Pre II comes out. Thanks.