1. buellman
    Hi guys, Everytime i connect via bluetooth it disconnects within seconds of connecting and other times within minutes, i have to search for the device with my car then it will reconnect and then dissappear again.

my wifes phone works fine, she has a sony ericsson and it connects automatically and with full function.

Does anyone know what i can do about this?

thanks

Bman
  2. buellman
    Quote Originally Posted by buellman View Post
    Hi guys, Everytime i connect via bluetooth it disconnects within seconds of connecting and other times within minutes, i have to search for the device with my car then it will reconnect and then dissappear again.

my wifes phone works fine, she has a sony ericsson and it connects automatically and with full function.

Does anyone know what i can do about this?

thanks

Bman

anyone??
    I dont have a car kit, but I have Plantronics 903 stereo headsets and an insigna speaker set. I havent had any problems with connections. As a matter of fact I leave the phone on the touch stone in the living room while I shower 20 ft away (in the bathroom). Blue tooth is easily blocked by objects though. I have moved my speakers just a few inches to fix a bad connection. You might try different placement in the car, or if the car kit is portable try it somewhere else. If it still wont work could be a bad phone. (never forget a power down power up also.)
    I have an Opel UHP car kit. I have same problems. Treo worked fine to talk (no sync of contacts, no Id caller, but I was able to answer by car buttons and start a call by my Treo)
    Any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Turn off the wifi, which shares the 2.4 Ghz radio spectrum used by bluetooth?????
    i have a Nissan cube with bluetooth handsfree, i can connect my phone but my contacts won't transfer. Does anyone know how to fix this? I tried transferring all, and one by one and "pre" tells me it cannot transfer.
    my Jabra SP700 doean't always want to connect. It's a PITA and something I'm used to from Palm. Par for the course from treo days. Had no issues connecting in Android. My Discovery 975 seems to connect with no problems, but the speakerphone, no. Wonderful while driving and having to struggle turning BT on and off, turning the jabra on and off. Almost safer to just use the phone's speakerphone and hold it against the steering wheel.