Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    But, I just did that. This is a brand new TS, and the old one was doing the same thing. If 2 TS are doing this, it points to a phone problem, not a TS one. What I don't want, is to keep swapping out parts with Sprint, and not solving the problem. So I'd like to have a more definite answer as to what is going on.
    my bad ! not sure what the problem is but the second thing i would look at is the battery because its the next thing in line well actually the back cover is the next thing in line . so get those checked out or replaced maybe.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    my bad ! not sure what the problem is but the second thing i would look at is the battery because its the next thing in line well actually the back cover is the next thing in line . so get those checked out or replaced maybe.
    They replaced the back cover along with the TS. So, I will go request a new battery from the Sprint store. I've also had problems with the phone reading 0% battery for hours. I suppose all signs point to the battery at this point.
    Mine did the overnight discharge thing, and a replacement cover courtesy the local Sprint repair shop did the trick.
    I have to say that it's annoying how the fixes to the problems always seem to come from the carriers. Palm's own CS is worthless.
  6.    #26  
    After another trip to the Sprint store, I left my phone there for a few hours. They couldn't determine the problem, and ordered me a new phone. Got that on 2/26, same day as the 1.4 rollout. Haven't had a chance to throw it on the TS yet, will find out later tonight if the problem is fixed. Though I won't know if it's the new phone, or 1.4 that would be fixing it(if it is fixed).
    I had the same issue. The problem turned out to be the extension USB cable I was using to reach the wall outlet.
    I am having the same issues. It will charge but if left on overnight it drains to almost nothing. I just purchased the TS less than a week ago. I'm using the original cable that came with my pre and that's only been used a handful of times. I was using my old moto q charger previously to charge my pre. I've pulled it off and repositioned it several times and it wouldn't charge back up. But the next day it started working again. we'll see if it does it tonight.
    i would not use non oem charger cables on your phone it could bork it for real !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I have this issue once ina while.. I noticed my charge was going down while on the TS. Rebooting has always fixed the issue..
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Just adding that I'm experiencing the same problem on a Pixi+.

* I place the phone on the Touchstone (battery is still 50% or better).
    * I get the audible and visual indications that the phone is charging.
    * I get up in the morning and the battery is fully drained.
    * This morning the Pixi+ restarted itself, while it was on the TS.

I can tolerate a lot of quirks, but grabbing my phone on the way out the door in the morning and finding that the battery is dead is not one of them.
    Well, I haven't seen anyone ask this yet, so I will: Do you have the TS plugged into a WALL or a computer's USB port?
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post
    Do you have the TS plugged into a WALL or a computer's USB port?
    Wall
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12