1.    #1  
    I just ordered a Touchstone from precentral and i want to get other peoples opinions on what is the best case to use, while still being able to utilize the touchstone? Right now im using invisa shield, but the edges are stating to turn yellow and such. Helps me out please
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I use the new hard case that sprint sells. Works well with the touchstone and has it's own sliders that completely eliminate any oreo. In fact the phone feels very sturdy now. Does add bulk to the phone though.
  3.    #3  
    which hardcase are you refering to might i ask?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    the one sprint sells in the store withe the chrome or red face. Talked about here:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ed-sprint.html
    Quote Originally Posted by ccureton View Post
    the one sprint sells in the store withe the chrome or red face. Talked about here:
    x2...and you can check out what i did so the face in my thread.
  6.    #6  
    I'm still doing research to find the right case for me, thank you for the input guys.
    I use the seidio case from pre store.I love the looks and feel and does not add much bulk. It has a flaw,,tabs are to weak and they brake. It just happen to me.pre is sending me out a new one ,no charge. I heard from someone else they may have fixed this design floor so I got fingers crossed because I love this case,makes pre look even better,works nice w touchstone
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I have gone threw 4 innocase sheilds and 1 holster in 180 days and my warrenty is up. In a nutshell that's what you will get for 50.00.

gary
    You can get the seidio innocase from thecellguru.com for $ 21. The case is awesome, but as people mentioned before, it is a bit fragile.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccureton View Post
    I use the new hard case that sprint sells. Works well with the touchstone and has it's own sliders that completely eliminate any oreo. In fact the phone feels very sturdy now. Does add bulk to the phone though.
    +2