Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I don't wanna dump the money into it if it isn't. If it's not I guess I could always use the base to hold up phone while my daughters watching Sprint TV when we're in a restaurant.
    Worth their weight in gold IMO. Have one at home and in my car.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    +1
    Very much worth it. Although I wouldn't buy from the Sprint store @ $70. You can find them cheaper. I got mine from Amazon for $39.
    It's awesome. Since I got my TS I don't begrudge having to charge my phone. It's easy, it's fun & it looks awesome.
    I got mine while it was on-sale for $30 from dell.

It is very nice, I'm really a cheap-scate though so I probably wouldn't pay 30 for another, or would've bought this for anything above 40.

It's very convenient to just plop it on and it's charged in like 15-20 minutes, and you can just leave it there, pick it up and it answers the phone, if you install brightness unlinked it'll turn off the screen (instead of the default of showing the clock) and when you pick it up it turns the screen back on and it's unlocked, which is very very nice.

I'd say its a bargain at 30-35, and if you're the type of person who can spend money like that without feeling guilty I'd say up to 60.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I agree, and I also have one in my car and on my desk at home. It's much easier than fumbling with a sync cable, etc.
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
    so worth every penny...
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I can't image having a mobile phone without one now. I got my TS with my PRE back in July '09 and it has been joy all the way. No bumbling with the tiny cable, no hassle ... just charge and go...love it. At this point, I won't purchase a phone without a TS as an option.
    #1 accessory. I have two, one at work and one at home.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Drop and charge nothing better. Used the usb charger what a pain (who thought hey lets put the usb charge on the side of the phone). Best buy $39.00 and cost as online if you include shipping costs.
    I've seen a few packages for the stone. Does the Pre Plus already come with the correct back plate for the stone? Are people with the Pre Plus ordering the stone only or is there something I'm missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace22 View Post
    I've seen a few packages for the stone. Does the Pre Plus already come with the correct back plate for the stone? Are people with the Pre Plus ordering the stone only or is there something I'm missing?
    Yes, with the Pre Plus all you need is just the charging base.
    I have 2, one in my car and one at work. Can't imagine what it would be like without them now.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Worth every penny. Have one at home and one at work. If I drove a lot I would have one in my car too.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I've got 3 of em. Need I say more?

I agree to shop around for the best price. Amazon and Dell have been my stores of choice (sorry Precentral).
    You'll never be sorry you bought one or more, they're wicked cool
    when first got my pre I didn't think it was worth it. Then I started having problems with the charging port cover falling off so I broke down I bought 2, home & car. I wish I had gotten it in the first place, love it!! Amazon is the cheapest I found to get it at. Get it, you'll love it.
    worth every penny . i dont know why i waited six months to get ,stupid i guess.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I ordered my 1st TS even before the Pre Plus was launched! I have one at work, one upstairs and downstairs. Just picked up one for the car. Got 2 from Dell on sale (they are all gone now) for $29 and the other 2 from Amazon ($34, Amazon Prime, free S&H.) So convenient. No more plugging in, just plopping on to the TS!
    Patrice
    Virginia
    Works like nothing else!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast