Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Bought one 2 weeks ago, and I can't decide to keep it at home or take it to work... Damnit... I'm going to have to get another one... then again, there is my car...
    I bought a TS and it is by far one of the best investments i have ever made. I love my touchstone so much
    Hell yeah, well worth the money.
    I love the Touchstone. I was skeptical at first but eventually got one.

Just drop the phone on there and it charges. And best of all, the display stays on, really dim, and shows you if any calls or texts have come in lately. This is useful since it is when your phone is charging that you're most likely to be separated from it!

Also this saves wear on the USB connector; I only have to plug in for accessing the storage these days.
    I love my touchstone, well worth money so I don't have to play with the plug in every time I want to charge my phone. And I am always putting it on the stone.

P.s. I am selling a touchstone and back cover....cough cough
    I would agree with everyone else in saying that the touchstone is def. worth the price. I would also agree in saying that you should not buy it from sprint as you can get it for cheaper at other stores/internet. Worth its weight in gold.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I'm surprised no one said anything about an extended battery. The phone loses a little character with a couple added millimeters, but the back cover is less slippery too. I don't even think about charging my phone until I go to bed. I use the crap out of my phone too. It's like puberty all over again, I can't stop playing with it.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirsty41 View Post
    I'm surprised no one said anything about an extended battery. The phone loses a little character with a couple added millimeters, but the back cover is less slippery too. I don't even think about charging my phone until I go to bed. I use the crap out of my phone too. It's like puberty all over again, I can't stop playing with it.
    I thought the extended battery backs were not compatible with TS.
    I have one at home, work, and in the car. The Touchstone is so worth it. I got all three from the PreCentral Store.

- Craig
    My Touchstone just arrived today (got the "base only" at Amazon for $36/free shipping) and now I am set, gonna go into my travel bag and there will be no more forgetting my TS when I travel now. Yeahhhh!
    LOVE my TS!!! I absolutely HATE trying to pry that charging cover off! Just found 3 more on ebay...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234