Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Have had my Pre and Touchstone since July '09. My wife just got her Pre and her Touchstone showed up two days ago.

I set up her Touchstone immediately adjacent to mine.

When I placed both phones on their respective touchstone that evening before retiring - her phone charged great - mine failed and I found it completely de-charged in the AM.

Since that time - MY touchstone no longer works.

I have been able to identify w/in 100% certainty that my touchstone BACK is the issue (trying all combinations of backs/chargers/etc... the problem always remained with the touchstone back from my phone).

SO I've ordered a new back.

HOWEVER - it seems awfully coincidental that my back went out at the exact time I set my wife's up right next to mine???

What do you think - just a coincidence?
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    I think your wife's pre was trying to kill you but missed and killed your pre.

But seriously, yea coincidence.
    FYI: My Pre is as plain vanilla as the day it came out of the box...
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I had a similar problem when it appeared that my wife's touchstone back stopped working, but after a soft reset it started working again.
    probably the contacts on the back need to be cleaned?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    No - cleaned the contacts - switched the backs of two different Pre's - the problem followed the back...