Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    I just got a pair of Electronics Back beat 903 blue tooth headsets. These are great headsets. I charged them and used them for two hours straight. They paired up easily with my pre. They sound great and while driving in my car (a convertible with the top up which is still noisy) and in the grocery store which was crowded with people, my wife said she could hear my really well. In my house I walked a good 20 ft with no problems. I used them them while listening to Pandora the whole time. All the features work with the pre flawlessly. If you want stereo bluetooth, I recommend these headsets.
  2.    #2  
    Mine are to new to try that.
  3. tsnum4's Avatar
    Posts
    330 Posts
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    #3  
    i am new to using bluetooth and i have a question. (just got this last night and so far i am loving it)

    do i have to turn BT off on the phone when not using the headset or is just turning off the headset ok?
  4. #4  
    i have had 2 replacements...

    main issue....

    everytime i doctor my phone, the pre can no longer see the headset and i cannot re-pair the headset...

    apparently there is no way to put the headset back to pairing mode once the phone it pairs with disappears.

    they are great though when they work.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tsnum4 View Post
    i am new to using bluetooth and i have a question. (just got this last night and so far i am loving it)

    do i have to turn BT off on the phone when not using the headset or is just turning off the headset ok?
    You will save battery life if you turn BT off on the phone when not actually using it, but no, you do not have to turn it off and it doesn't do any harm to leave it on.

    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    i have had 2 replacements...

    main issue....

    everytime i doctor my phone, the pre can no longer see the headset and i cannot re-pair the headset...

    apparently there is no way to put the headset back to pairing mode once the phone it pairs with disappears.

    they are great though when they work.
    I have re-paired my Backbeats every time I have doctored my phone. With the headphones powered off press and hold the power button until the light blinks back and forth between blue and red (about 5 seconds) and pair as normal.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    I have re-paired my Backbeats every time I have doctored my phone. With the headphones powered off press and hold the power button until the light blinks back and forth between blue and red (about 5 seconds) and pair as normal.
    Well i must have had 2 terrible headsets then... i never got it to flash back and forth between blue and red...

    nice to know though that its the headset's fault and not the phone's.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions