1.    #1  
    any one know where i can find a really good price on one of these?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I'm interested too.

Is this the only one that fits the original size?
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    This may not help you, but eforcity is selling 1350mah batteries on eBay for like $8 shipped. I am tempted to try one.
  4.    #4  
    if you do get one let us know how it worked out for you
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    Amazon.com had them for about $35 I think, they've been out of stock for about two weeks though, it's only available from a third party on their site.
    anyone tried the ebay 1350 one?
    I didn't know the price but it was the first one I saw where I didn't need to extend the batt cover. It's been pretty decent although I haven't done a full blown test and I haven't gotten though the 5 cycles before it's "optimally working" As for the price... well, it was worth it to me since I needed it ASAP. The stock batt is just worthless, I drains faster than a ****ty Hummer... (that's what she said)
    I know you can get a Mugen 1400mAh one for $31.95 on their site that is TS compatible and fits the standard Palm back. There is a thread about it on the accessory page - 22 pages I believe. Their customer support according to that thread is lightning fast, and apparently they have a rep on these forums called MugenPower I believe.

From what i can tell, it is a very reliable battery.
    How much longer do the 1350's last compared to the stock ones?
    The 1350s last about 2-3 hours longer according to most people. I can't confirm this though as I haven't gotten my Pre yet.
    I am thinking of taking a chance on one of the $8.50 or so ones from ebay. If I do I'll let you guys know how it works out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flush2810 View Post
    any one know where i can find a really good price on one of these?
    I have the Seidio 1350mAh battery. I got it on Amazon for about $37.00. I would recommend getting the Mugen 1400mAh battery, it's the same as the Azmer but it's cheaper.

You can get it here: Buy Mugen Power 1400mAh Extended Battery For Palm Pre and Palm Pixi [HLI-PRESL]

I'm getting this battery next, because it's the largest output you can get without having to change the back.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I just noticed that Amazon has the 1350 now for $42.59 in stock or 2600 for $49.10 (the larger battery with replacement door) - both in stock
    FollowVegas.com - The latest on Las Vegas