1.    #1  
    I never got a case in the box from Sprint and it's like pulling teeth and sprint doesn't want to get me one or swap phone for that. They said I don't "need" it like a charger. I really like the one that comes in the box and what to get one. Is it possible. Thanks!
    Palm IIIe -> Palm m100 -> Palm 700p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre ->HTC Evo
    Some people sell them in the Marketplace of these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by ian3047 View Post
    I never got a case in the box from Sprint and it's like pulling teeth and sprint doesn't want to get me one or swap phone for that. They said I don't "need" it like a charger. I really like the one that comes in the box and what to get one. Is it possible. Thanks!
    I have two. Haha. One from my original Pre I got & when my stupid screen cracked I had to go through the insurance & get a new phone & I got the complete thing again. So if you want to email me I can send it to you. No charge. I never use it anyways. I don't like it. I have like a pouch that I bought & I don't even use that. Haha. But I'll send you the slip case if you'd like. Email me: segura.alexis@gmail.com
  4.    #4  
    So ummmm I still need one. Anyone have one!
    Palm IIIe -> Palm m100 -> Palm 700p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre ->HTC Evo
    There are much better cases out there that will snug your Pre much better also you cannot see it inside that orange case.
    I loved mine and then I lost it and you can't buy a new one. I ended up getting the Incipio ORION sleeve, which is pretty nice.
    I got a spare from amazon for less than 10 ddolars delivered. Doesn't work very well with my zagg screen protecter.
    Some people have luck just going to a Sprint store and asking if they have any extra.

Here is the link on Amazon if all else fails. Total cost including shipping is less than $10.