Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Hey, I'm a new palm pre plus user. I was wondering if someone could recommend a good case. I would like a solid hard case that provides some sort of screen protection so I can just throw it in my pocket without worrying about scratching the screen.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danib62 View Post
    Hey, I'm a new palm pre plus user. I was wondering if someone could recommend a good case. I would like a solid hard case that provides some sort of screen protection so I can just throw it in my pocket without worrying about scratching the screen.
    I use invisishield, you can buy it on ebay or goto the mall and have it done for $20. I took mine to the mall and mine is bulletproof. you ask me, they should coat all phones in it before they sell the damn thing.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibman View Post
    I use invisishield, you can buy it on ebay or goto the mall and have it done for $20. I took mine to the mall and mine is bulletproof. you ask me, they should coat all phones in it before they sell the damn thing.
    Seems like a solid film. My only qualm is I have the pre plus so I'd want a version without the center button cutout.