1.    #1  
    Hey just to let everyone know..if your in the running for a touchstone charger kit with the two chargers. Palm is offering 20% off if you order two touchstone products soooo, what you do is order a regualr touchstone kit and then a touchstone essentials kit and you basically get the kit with two touchstones for $25 cheaper! And shipping is free as well. I just ordered mine and the final price came out to $103
    Quote Originally Posted by HonestAbe059 View Post
    Hey just to let everyone know..if your in the running for a touchstone charger kit with the two chargers. Palm is offering 20% off if you order two touchstone products soooo, what you do is order a regualr touchstone kit and then a touchstone essentials kit and you basically get the kit with two touchstones for $25 cheaper! And shipping is free as well. I just ordered mine and the final price came out to $103
    Why don't you just order two (2) of the standard Touchstone kits -- two Touchstones + two backs -- from Amazon for ~$94 with FREE shipping?!
    Quote Originally Posted by krusenkevin View Post
    Why don't you just order two (2) of the standard Touchstone kits -- two Touchstones + two backs -- from Amazon for ~$94 with FREE shipping?!
    If you just get the two standard Touchstone kits from Amazon, you don't get the extra USB cable and wall adapter. Yes, you can get the cable and wall adapter for around $11 (incl. shipping) from some of their affiliate sellers, but then you're up to $105.