Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ya i stay away from dell. i had some pretty bad expierences with them over the years. never again!
    And Dell wonders why they have to lay off so many people....
    Mine got cancelled, too (after over a week). I think the Dell Mobility Store definitely operates separately from the regular Dell site. I had to enter info again, etc. even though I have an account on Dell.com. Dell.com's service has been great. I can't say the same for their Mobility Store...
    My order was cancelled after eight days. They told me that the manufacturer is no longer making the touchstone... They're on crack! I sent them a "friendly" email to remind them that they suck.
    (Dell Mobility)
    From being on the other side (working in the warehouse that ships the product) they either mis-placed the product when they got it and stored it in the wrong place and can't find it or it's been stolen and still showing up in inventory. Plus, there are alot of employees still there that are fearing a layoff so their efforts on finding lost or hidden product will generate little to no effort.
    Order from someplace that's not about to go under.
  6.    #26  
    next time i plan to record the conversations i have with any and all of these kinds of phone calls
    You can do that easily with google voicee
    best buy is the cheapest in my area .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    best buy is the cheapest in my area .
    thats weird they're the most expensive in mine
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    I ordered two touchstones from Dell Mobility, and got them this past Monday, went well for me.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    i sent them a nice fvck you email.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I can't convince these idiots that my order didn't ship. The FedEx tracking number shows it was handed off to USPS on the 2nd of Feb. Well we all know USPS doesn't take that long to deliver stuff. So I call to get my refund and they are like it shows it is on its way to you. What we is funny though is when I entered my order number into the automated system, it even said the order was cancelled.
    I just want my monies!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12