1.    #1  
    The title says it all.

Where do you folks buy your accessories online in Canada! Shipping charges and Duty fees are a pain so I'm looking for North of the border stores, please!

I'm from Montreal, and I want to buy a Touchstone. Bell is asking 80$. No way they gonna more of my money.

So there it is, where do you get our goodies from?

Thanks,

Marc
  2. rpr
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    I bought my Touchstones from the PreCentral store. I also got a used on from the Marketplace here. Even with the exchange and shipping, it still was cheaper than buying from Bell.
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    PreCentral.net only offers UPS shipping starting at 30something$. This is a bit ridiculous if you ask.

USPS would cost only less than 10$....

Any other suggestions?
  4.    #4  
    Bump Bump! Goin' Up!

Maybe Ill find that rare answer I'm lookin for!

Anyone?
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I want answers too!
    Bell Pre- running 2.1 @ 800MHz
    Samsung Galaxy Tab (stock)
  6.    #6  
    There must not be many canadian users of the PRE.

Too bad we have to be ripped by Bell for accesories or have to pay brokerage and customs fee if ordering from the U.S.
    I bought two touchstone kits from directly from store.palm.com when they'd offer the 20% off (maybe the promotion is still running). They charged me the TPS (they called it dutie charge or something) and something like 10$ for shipping. That was a lot cheaper than from Bell.

But I'm still looking for a canadian based online retailer.
    I ship my accessories to my mother in Texas and she gift wraps them and ships them to me as presents.
    Just picked up a touchstone kit from bell canada toronto for $29.95...regular 79.95. the girl said they are clearing them out....along with an amazing deal for a pre&2 year contract ......love my pre, wish it was a plus....can wait for a new Hp-palm phone in the future.
    32GB Micro SD card for sale $99

Ask me if you want the links to the SD CARD!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Twincam View Post
    The title says it all.

Where do you folks buy your accessories online in Canada! Shipping charges and Duty fees are a pain so I'm looking for North of the border stores, please!

I'm from Montreal, and I want to buy a Touchstone. Bell is asking 80$. No way they gonna more of my money.

So there it is, where do you get our goodies from?

Thanks,

Marc
    Try asking them again. There has been reports that some Bell stores are selling them for $30 now (the computer scans it as that), though official is $79.95.

Also Best Buy has come clearance accesories for $9.97 a piece, the battery and car charger. I just picked up 2 batteries for that price, though I think it's sold out now.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI… T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerstud View Post
    32GB Micro SD card for sale $99

Ask me if you want the links to the SD CARD!!!
    Dude, just get banned already.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI… T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

Quote Originally Posted by littlebird View Post
    Just picked up a touchstone kit from bell canada toronto for $29.95...regular 79.95. the girl said they are clearing them out....along with an amazing deal for a pre&2 year contract ......love my pre, wish it was a plus....can wait for a new Hp-palm phone in the future.
    Did you get the $15 discount with the 2 year?

I already have a pre and a plan...asked for my brother, ya $15 discount...free pre on a 2 year plan...plus a $100 for accessories.....crazy deal.