1.    #1  
    http://store.precentral.net/seidio-multi-function-battery-charger/5A83A5949.htm -- So I bought this to charge my extra batteries for my Pre. The only problem is, it doesn't charge completely. I have noticed that it only charges up to 84%. I even leave the battery over night & what not. Now I know it's not a faulty battery because I charge the phone over night as well & that charges to 100% but the extra battery charger doesn't. Does the Pre|Central Store have some type of warranty? Or do I need to contact the maker? Idk. Should I just forget it & buy a new one or a different one? Having an extra battery charge is kind of important because only one lasts me half the day. So I need to have another one charged & ready for the rest of the day. =/
    I bought one of those last June from Seidio directly and haven't had a problem. It charges my batteries to 100% (stock Palm battery and the Seidio 1350 mAh). Looks like they came out with a new thinner version.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post
    I bought one of those last June from Seidio directly and haven't had a problem. It charges my batteries to 100% (stock Palm battery and the Seidio 1350 mAh). Looks like they came out with a new thinner version.
    I don't care about the size. Psh!!! It just stays plugged in the entire time with a battery attached. But thanks. Yeah mine started going back to 100%. But I'm sure it's going to bug out again. Haha.