1.    #1  
    I just got the Jabra Extreme and I gotta say Its pretty great so far... Battery life seems to be pretty good.. 10 hrs so far about an hour streaming music via Pandora and Slacker radio, 5-10 min or so Phone calls and the rest standby.
    Nothing earth shattering but a h e l l of a lot better than my q1.

Fits very well and I can also stream my youmail and google voice v/mails!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Does the extreme stream music via bluetooth?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Does the extreme stream music via bluetooth?
    Sure does! this thing is great!

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Are you having issues with the Pre and the Extreme, whereby the Pre seems to forget that it is connected to the Extreme? It drives me bonkers; this is hands down the best BT headset I have ever used, but there are clearly some connectivity issues and I am afraid the Pre is the likely cause

-Dan
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tealcomp View Post
    Are you having issues with the Pre and the Extreme, whereby the Pre seems to forget that it is connected to the Extreme? It drives me bonkers; this is hands down the best BT headset I have ever used, but there are clearly some connectivity issues and I am afraid the Pre is the likely cause

-Dan
    Sometimes.... but ive noticed it only does it when the battery on the extreme is low!

Follow the link below.