1.    #1  
    Palm should take full advantage of their inductive charging technology and make a regular charger that uses magnets and such to charge the phone. The touchstone is great but it's not meant to be portible. I'm thinking something like apples MacBook chargers but something that wouldn't actually need a charge socket.
    I guess it's a problem about if palm have enough resources for these.

while we ar at it, I suggest palm put out a in car TS solution
    I suggest posters not title their threads as if they're reporting on a new product when they're actually only thinking "e-loud."

Nothing wrong with suggestions and ideas for new products, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who wastes time clicking on threads that aren't what they seem to be. (Even more of a pain when surfing via Pre.)

It's about as useful as those threads titles like "help with Palm Pre" which don't tell us anything about the particular issue the user's dealing with.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    +1 very annoying
    +1
    I get most annoyed when people write +1
    +.5
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    I get most annoyed when people write +1
    3-2
    I want Palm to make a small USB Stick Touchstone-like Charger, so those with laptops can still charge their phone without having to drag a usb cord around, and it'll look nice.
    i want a touchslab for multiple devices
    I want a touchstone that doesn't cost $75 for the kit.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    I want a touchstone that doesn't cost $75 for the kit.
    *waves magic wand*

Done! Now head over to the PreCentral store and get your sub-$75 Touchstone kit.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.