1.    #1  
    Up to 90% off + 30% off Palm Pre accessories - dealnews.com

HandHeldItems.com takes up to 90% off its entire selection of Palm Pre and Palm Pixi accessories. Plus, knock an extra 30% off via coupon code "palm30prepixi". With shipping starting at $2.85, it's the best deal we've seen for accessories for the Pre and Pixi. In all, over 200 items are available. Deal ends February 28.

A best bet is the Palm Pixi Clear Hard Case (pictured) for $3.49 after discount, the lowest total price we've seen.

* Posted 22 hr 55 min ago

I'm checking it out now.....
    Thanks Doc!
  3.    #3  
    AOW? Andre?
    Thanks so much, bought a rubber case, 4 screen protectors and a car charger including shipping for $11.50. Almost bought the wired headset for $3.50, but bagged it. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    Up to 90% off + 30% off Palm Pre accessories - dealnews.com

HandHeldItems.com takes up to 90% off its entire selection of Palm Pre and Palm Pixi accessories. Plus, knock an extra 30% off via coupon code "palm30prepixi". With shipping starting at $2.85, it's the best deal we've seen for accessories for the Pre and Pixi. In all, over 200 items are available. Deal ends February 28.

A best bet is the Palm Pixi Clear Hard Case (pictured) for $3.49 after discount, the lowest total price we've seen.

* Posted 22 hr 55 min ago

I'm checking it out now.....
    Clie>Treo 600p> Treo 650p>Treo 755p>Treo 800w>Palm Pre
    I looked at the site and was excited to see a car charger for $3.99, but luckely I read the description. The chargers are for the 800 and pro, NOT THE PRE. Same as the one they sell at best buy. The Pre needs more power than these chargers put out. This has been discussed in other threads. A good place for cases though.

Neil
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I have been using the car chargers from handhelditems.com for my Pre for 5 months. They are inexpensive and they work perfectly. I bought four in total, one for my Pre, one for my wife's and a backup for each of us. All for less than one OEM charger.

I highly recommend these!
    holy double posts batman
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    AOW? Andre?
    yup
    nice find
    I bought a car charger, screen protectors and a cheap case. I'll let you guys know if they work well.
    Love my Pre!!!!! Psn: tj501
    sweet. Payday is in only 3 days