Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Is anyone using the Sony Ericsson headsets with success? I just brought these BT headsets and they would be perfect for me, except they keep disconnecting with my Pre.

Anyone found a good stereo BT headset for the Pre that will fit under a motorcycle helmet so I can continue listening to my music wirelessly?

Update: Exchanged for a new pair, must have gotten a faulty pair because these work great. I can officially say now that I love these headsets and highly recommend!
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 02/02/2010 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Update to original message.
    Quote Originally Posted by beh1818 View Post
    Is anyone using the Sony Ericsson HBH-DS980 headsets with success? I just brought these BT headsets and they would be perfect for me, except they keep disconnecting with my Pre.

Anyone found a good stereo BT headset for the Pre that will fit under a motorcycle helmet so I can continue listening to my music wirelessly?

Update: Exchanged for a new pair, must have gotten a faulty pair because these work great. I can officially say now that I love these headsets and highly recommend!
    Sorry we missed your post.

Thanks for the update.
    Just call me Berd.
    Heya! Sorry to miss ya post here. I was going to say must have been bad because I use mine all the time and their great. Lol, I guess once you find the great bluetooth headphones, you really don't come in here that much. :O
    I've gone through a series of BT devices and I have finally found one that works pretty well. The Jawbone ICON links my Palm Pre and my Blackberry effortlessly, the only gripe I have is the range. When you get about 15 feet from whichever phone you're paired the connection degrades but other than that the multi-pairing is pretty nice.
    No issues