1.    #1  
    I just ordered the grey Seidio Innocase for $17.99 shipped from an eBay store... great price, but I'll report back as to shipping speed and product quality.

eBay Store – 3000hotdeals: Search results for pre.

Just a heads up in case anyone was looking at these cases, this is the best price I've found for it. they also have a few other Pre accessories available.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Nice find, just bought one since I got my pre replaced since I dropped it eleventybillion times.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    I just ordered the grey Seidio Innocase for $17.99 shipped from an eBay store... great price, but I'll report back as to shipping speed and product quality.

eBay Store – 3000hotdeals: Search results for pre.

Just a heads up in case anyone was looking at these cases, this is the best price I've found for it. they also have a few other Pre accessories available.
    I just ordered one too. Also I had .53 cents in ebay bucks so whoo hoo!!!! i got my Pre Plus on Tuesday and even though it does not have the oreo twist like my old Sprint Pre it does click a little when I touch the screen towards the upper right side. These cases seem to eliminate that.
    I need a case for my Pre. I have a touchstone at home and in my car. Seidio needs to create an Innocase that works with the touchstone.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    swieder
    the seidio innocase works with the touchstone. I just got one and it works beautifully. Plus if you search, you would have read that fact.
    it works with the touchstone but it doesnt hold as well to the magnets
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Maybe they should put a magnet in the back of the case to make it hold better than a naked phone. Then I would have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    swieder
    the seidio innocase works with the touchstone. I just got one and it works beautifully. Plus if you search, you would have read that fact.
    I was referring to the fact that the magnets are too weak when using the Seidio case, especially when using the Touchstone in a car mount set-up.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    got the package today and was sent the innocell battery and back. This is great, but I have 2 oe spares, and really wanted the case.
  10.    #10  
    Uh oh... Mine is listed as "out for delivery" I won't find out until I get home if I got the right product. ha

Have you contacted the seller to switch to the right product?
    ya, I sent him a message to see if he can send me an innocase and I can send him the innocell back, since I really do not want.
  12.    #12  
    I received my case yesterday... very fast turnaround for free shipping (order on Thursday, in my mailbox on Monday).

The case is actually black not grey, my fault for not reading the FAQ - it looked grey in the picture to me. haha
    Just ordered mine off ebay after hearing everyone rave about it's compatibility with the Touchstone. Hope you guys are right.