Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Any good prices around for the touchstone kit? I checked the Dell link that was posted in the forums for $30, but it seems to be dead.
    I got my Kit at Bestbuy for about $38 after tax. They had them on sale for $40 and I was able to use the 10% off coupon.
    Quote Originally Posted by pauly814 View Post
    Any good prices around for the touchstone kit? I checked the Dell link that was posted in the forums for $30, but it seems to be dead.
    You might want to jump on that Best Buy deal. It looks like demand is rising and all the cheap deals are all gone away.
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    You might want to jump on that Best Buy deal. It looks like demand is rising and all the cheap deals are all gone away.
    Yeah I not too long ago picked up a touchstone + Pre back kit and 2 wall chargers from BB for a grand total of about $60.. The wall chargers were actually $9 each as I just happened to find two that were open box items and were also on sale at the time. I currently have 3 touchstone chargers and 4 wall chargers. Which I found that the extra wall charger works great for charging Xbox 360 controllers and other USB gadgets
    check buy.com .. got one for under $45 once shipped....
    Pre Touchstone Kit - 3456WW - Buy.com
    here's a link for it now. $45.97 Shipped for back cover and touchstone. best price i've seen yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by pauly814 View Post
    Looks the same, I would go with the second one, it comes out $2.00 cheaper.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation