Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    does the title make sense? I want an "idock" type station so that my pre will be charging and playing music via bluetooth through decent speakers. Any thoughts chances? I have made a temp to tide me over but it is simply a ipod dock with a touchstone device jammed in the ipod slot and a 3.5mm plugged into the aux . Very ugly but modertely effective.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I haven't seen any integrated touchstones but you if you already have the touchstone, why not simply get one of these:

LINX B-Tube,Portable A2DP Bluetooth + MP3 Speaker: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

Alternatively, get one these
    Amazon.com: Belkin F8Z492 Bluetooth Music Receiver (Black): Electronics
    and link to hi-fi of your choice.

I'm sure integrated touchstone models will appear soon, but I don't think there's anything about now.

Andrew
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I agree with @AndrewP the beauty of Bluetooth is it doesn't have to be nearby. You can keep your touchstone where it is convenient and have your Bluetooth receiver near the stereo.

I have a Sony BT audio receiver that can transmit as well. So, you can listen to the stereo on BT headphones as well.

Amazon.com: Sony Two-Way Bluetooth Adapter for iPod and MP3 Players: Electronics
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    OK, how much would you pay for a Bluetooth touchstone "cradle"? It essentially has a micro USB in for power. A micro USB out that plugs into a touchstone when the touchstone is in the cradle. and a standard stereo line out that plugs into your audio system.

If there is interest, I could add a stereo jack input to transmit to a headset.

Any takers?
    I just got an insigna speaker system from Best Buy for $19.99 on sale. 18w Blue tooth or 3.5mm jack. buttons (that work) to advance 1 foward or back, volume and play/pause. I leave my palm on the touchstone and put the speakers about 20ft away in the bathroom while I shower. Loud and clear.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scobb View Post
    OK, how much would you pay for a Bluetooth touchstone "cradle"? It essentially has a micro USB in for power. A micro USB out that plugs into a touchstone when the touchstone is in the cradle. and a standard stereo line out that plugs into your audio system.

If there is interest, I could add a stereo jack input to transmit to a headset.

Any takers?
    I'm not sure I understand what you're describing. I would be interested in a mashup of the touchstone and blackberry (or belkin) BT receiver for in-car use.