Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Has anyone else experienced this? I use my phone at work to stream radio stations throughout the day and it is constantly attached to my Touchstone dock, but the battery drains slowly. By the end of the day, I'm normally down to about 60-70%. It's not a big deal because I still make it through the day with plenty of charge leftover, but I wouldn't think it should drain the battery at all while on the Touchstone dock. Am I wrong?
    What app are you using to stream audio?

It sounds like it is a problem with the touchstone or even the wires attaching it. You are using the original cables of the touchstone connected to an outlet correct?
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    What app are you using to stream audio?

It sounds like it is a problem with the touchstone or even the wires attaching it. You are using the original cables of the touchstone connected to an outlet correct?
    The app doesn't seem to matter, just that any type of streaming drains the battery faster than the Touchstone charges it. It drains just the same whether streaming through RadioTime or directly from a browser link. I'm using the Touchstone with OEM cables connected to an outlet in my office.
    Do you have an innocase? It will not charge as fast with a case on as it would if the device was 'naked'.